Great Lakes NeuroTechnologies develops wireless and mobile medical technologies targeted for remote patient monitoring. Our systems integrate wearable sensors, mobile apps, and web applications. Through these innovations, we are developing a growing range of products that address the needs of the medical, research, and academic communities. We believe in having a hardworking yet fun and informal work environment and offer competitive salaries and benefits with outstanding growth opportunity.
We are always on a lookout for talented people to join our team. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with subject line mentioning the role you are interested in. We are open to all kinds of positions: part-time, full-time, or internship.
Clinical Trials Support Coordinator
- Job Function
- The Clinical Trials Support Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Kinesia product line with a focus on integration of the Kinesia technology platform into pharmaceutical and medical device trials, both domestic and international. The candidate will conduct and facilitate support functions necessary for study start up, execution, maintenance, and close out in accordance with relevant SOPs and study specific work instructions.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support clinical trials as defined by SOPs and study work instructions to ensure seamless product integration and user experience.
- Organize and maintain project files and study-critical documentation.
- Preparation of study related materials including user guides, Power Point presentations, and other necessary documentation.
- Organize product shipments to appropriate site locations using CRM electronic ordering system
- Kinesia product training (on-site or via web conference) specific to study protocol.
- Continued site monitoring of equipment use and data collection
- Manage day-to-day activities for all aspects of assigned studies
- Data management, formatting, reporting, and query resolution
- Initiate, track, maintain, and reconcile electronic data files
- Regular feedback to and communication with study sponsor on study progress
- Generate reports on study progress, issues, successes for presentation to management and/or study sponsor
- Complaint reporting and management including entering in CRM, cross-functional team discussion, and resolution
- Communicate study progress and incidents with company departments for potential product improvements
- Determine techniques to improve productivity and increase efficiency, where applicable
- Education and Experience:
- BS degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 2 years of medical device/pharmaceutical experience
- Thorough knowledge of the clinical trial process, Phase I through IV
- Exceptional professional oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work with team members in all company departments
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to interact with all levels of personnel from technical to high level executive management
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to ensure responsibilities are completed on time
- Ability to take initiative and perform duties with minimal guidance
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Office, Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Experience using CRM system, SalesForce a plus
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours, when needed
- Ability to travel approximately 5-10%
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.