Great Lakes NeuroTechnologies is a leader in miniaturized telemetry, physiological monitoring and rehabilitation devices. Through these innovations, we are developing a growing range of products that address the needs of the medical, research and academic communities. We believe in having a hardworking yet fun and informal work environment and offer competitive salaries and benefits with outstanding growth opportunity.
Technical Sales and Support Specialist
- Job Function:
- The responsibilities of the Technical Sales and Support Specialist include selling products directly
- The Technical Sales and Support Specialist will also assist in developing business and technology partnerships
- The Technical Sales and Support Specialist will also assist with planning and executing marketing initiatives
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and prospect new leads, find new potential customers and contact them by phone and/or email
- Schedule and conduct product demonstrations and client meetings
- Create formal product quotes and negotiate pricing
- Responsible for setting sales projections and meeting forecasts
- Develop sales strategy and tactics
- Develop new relationships with companies and organizations to expedite sales and to enhance technology acceptance by patients and distributors
- Attend conferences to strengthen and generate new customer relations including finding new Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s)
- Complete market analysis to determine new market opportunities for technology platform
- Report weekly on metrics, activities, and opportunities
- Develop and grow the lead pipeline through cold-call prospecting, leads driven via webinars, email promotions, trade shows, web inquiries and phone inquiries
- Identify and capitalize on new market opportunities and provide feedback to marketing and engineering groups
- Manage and deploy e-mail campaigns to GLNT customer database
- Maintain and update Salesforce
- Proactively obtain customer feedback on GLNT products and services, and recommend product/support/customer service improvement opportunities.
- Provide recommendations and feedback for the creation of product brochures and technical specification documents
- Generate new research ideas for product upgrades or new NIH proposal submissions
- Assist in validating technologies through continuous demonstrations and use of the technologies
- Kinesia and BioRadio clinical trials support contact
- Kinesia and BioRadio end-user training
- Function as Kinesia Web Application Service Administrator responsible for managing institutions and patients, user accounts
- Maintain Live Chat
Education and Skills:
Must have Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, science or equivalent.
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.