Great Lakes NeuroTechnologies develops wireless and mobile medical technologies targeted for remote patient monitoring. Our systems integrate wearable sensors, mobile apps, and web applications. Through these innovations, we are developing a growing range of products that address the needs of the medical, research, and academic communities. We believe in having a hardworking yet fun and informal work environment and offer competitive salaries and benefits with outstanding growth opportunity.
We are always on a lookout for talented people to join our team. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line mentioning the role you are interested in. We are open to all kinds of positions: part-time, full-time, or internship.
Office Assistant (Part-time)
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of administrative functions to support the Management Team.
- Perform receptionist duties; answer the telephone and provide general assistance and information to the public and internal customers
- Update and maintain device prescription records
- Make individual business travel arrangements
- Coordinate and book all tradeshows
- Purchase office supplies, equipment, components and services according to ISO 13485 quality system requirements and approved facility Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist Accounting Dept with AR and AP data entry into Quick Books
- Receive and monitor guests upon their arrival
- Plan and coordinate corporate luncheons
- Manage PR files
- Organize file room and maintain records
- Research and compile information and data
- Assist with publications
- Assist with business relations and distribution of company literature
- Redesign business forms
- Maintain client and employee databases
- Plan and organize staff outings
- Distribute the mail
- Help the shipping and receiving department
- Desired Skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with QuickBooks
- Adobe Photoshop
- Data Entry
- Education and Experience:
- Associate of Applied Business - Administrative Assisting
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com.