Great Lakes NeuroTechnologies develops wireless and mobile medical technologies targeted for remote patient monitoring. Our systems integrate wearable sensors, mobile apps, and web applications. Through these innovations, we are developing a growing range of products that address the needs of the medical, research, and academic communities. We believe in having a hardworking yet fun and informal work environment and offer competitive salaries and benefits with outstanding growth opportunity.
We are always on a lookout for talented people to join our team. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with subject line mentioning the role you are interested in. We are open to all kinds of positions: part-time, full-time, or internship.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate testing with engineering and quality team throughout the product development life cycle of concept and feasibility, prototyping, design verification/validation, and design transfer.
- Oversight of test engineering to ensure high quality test coverage and requirement traceability
- Lead the planning and execution of verification, validation, and ad-hoc testing
- Write and maintain project test plan throughout development
- Manage schedule of product development design phases
- Provide feedback and review design input requirements for clarity and testability during project planning and compliance with risk analysis and regulatory agencies
- Effective communication between cross-functional teams on testing priorities and status.
- Coordinate with quality team to maintain product risk assessment
- Capture detailed and reproducible bug reports
- Plan and facilitate test planning meetings with engineering and testing teams
- Assist in Quality Investigations and participate in Corrective Action and/or Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Research and identification of evolving new testing approaches, techniques and tools. Test team training on these methods.
- Identify optimal risk mitigation through risk-based regression testing
- Assist with production as needed
- Education and Skills:
- BS in Biomedical Engineering, System Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong test case writing skills to provide clear and specific instructions and expected results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with testing desktop software, mobile apps, and web-based applications
- Ability to create and execute test plans, including verification of input requirements, edge conditions, exploratory and life cycle testing
- Demonstrated strong logic skills combined with QA experience
- Experience using Application Lifecycle Management tools
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.