Great Lakes NeuroTechnologies develops wireless and mobile medical technologies targeted for remote patient monitoring. Our systems integrate wearable sensors, mobile apps, and web applications. Through these innovations, we are developing a growing range of products that address the needs of the medical, research, and academic communities. We believe in having a hardworking yet fun and informal work environment and offer competitive salaries and benefits with outstanding growth opportunity.
We are always on a lookout for talented people to join our team. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line mentioning the role you are interested in. We are open to all kinds of positions: part-time, full-time, or internship.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the release of software designs, changes, and modifications as well as protocol/test development/approvals are per FDA quality system regulations and ISO 13485 quality system requirements
- Maintains adequate software documentation with revision/version control
- Provides analysis related to software design and development and solves problems
- Formulates operating system advancements and performs improvements
- Designs and implements software operating or applications systems
- Ensures the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all Protected Health Information that may be received, maintained or transmitted
- Performs any other related duties as assigned
- Responsible for maintaining, upgrading, auditing and servicing the Kinesia Web Application Service
Education and Skills:
BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent on the job experience
1–3 years development experience in C#, mobile development, or other software languages
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com.