Great Lakes NeuroTechnologies develops wireless and mobile medical technologies targeted for remote patient monitoring. Our systems integrate wearable sensors, mobile apps, and web applications. Through these innovations, we are developing a growing range of products that address the needs of the medical, research, and academic communities. We believe in having a hardworking yet fun and informal work environment and offer competitive salaries and benefits with outstanding growth opportunity.
We are always on a lookout for talented people to join our team. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to recruiter[at]glneurotech.com, with subject line mentioning the role you are interested in. We are open to all kinds of positions: part-time, full-time, or internship.
Responsible for the design, full life-cycle development, and engineering support of software products and associated utilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Ensures the release of software designs, changes, and modifications as well as protocol/test development/approvals are per FDA quality system regulations and ISO 13485 quality system requirements.
– Maintains adequate software documentation with revision/version control.
– Thrives in a team-oriented software development environment.
– Provides analysis related to software design and development and solves problems.
– Designs and implements software applications or operating systems.
– Ensures the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all Protected Health Information that may be received, maintained or transmitted.
– Performs any other related duties as assigned.
– Responsible for maintaining, upgrading, auditing and servicing the Kinesia Web Applications and Services
Education and Skills
– BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent on the job experience.
– 1 to 3 years development experience in C#, mobile development, web development, or other software languages.
Accounting and Office Assistant (Part-time)
Duties and Responsibilities
– Assist Accounting Dept with AR and AP data entry
– Purchase office supplies, equipment, components, and services according to ISO 13485 quality system requirements and approved facility Standard Operating Procedures
– Organize file room and maintain records
– Perform a variety of administrative functions to support the Management Team
– Perform receptionist duties; answer the telephone and provide general assistance and information to the public and internal customers
– Help the shipping and receiving department
– Update and maintain device prescription records
– Receive and monitor guests upon their arrival
– Plan and coordinate corporate luncheons
– Plan and organize staff outings
– Microsoft Office Suite
– Proficiency with QuickBooks and/or Zoho Books
– Data Entry
Education and Experience
– Associate of Applied Business – Administrative Assisting